Bricklaying companies – who to choose
When you need to decide which bricklaying company is best for you, you need to factor in a few things;
- The difficulty of the job – does your bricklayer have the experience working with the more complex bricklaying job?
- The size of the job – Does your bricklayer have the capability to take on larger projects and importantly, manage the process well so that it keeps in line with other trades deadlines?
- The cost of the job – Does your bricklayer accurately quote the work or do they quote to win? We feel that we accurately quote the work so that you know that the costs should not start to creep up.
- The types of materials that will be used – Does your bricklayer use the best materials or do they pick the cheapest they can find? We like to use good quality sand and cement to ensure that our finish is solid and reliable.
- Timescales around the bricklaying job – Does your bricklayer keep to their timescale promises or do they risk holding up the project as a whole. We always try to be realistic about our timescales and try to stick to them (weather dependent of course!).
If you are looking to flatten your home to make way for a new build we can take on the demolishing process, ensuring that the site is clear and ready for construction of your new property. We can also assist with the build process itself so if that is another service you require, just mention it.
Sometimes swimming pools can become costly to maintain or just not convenient. We can demolish or cover over existing pools in a safe way. Giving you back the space you need once more.